Documentary Events are ideal for storytelling around your brand and enhancing consumer engagement. We have been organizing and hosting documentary events for over 6 years in the DFW market to support our clients’ product launches, training and marketing efforts.
Documentary Events include the following:
- Tying your brand and mission together with the documentary event
- Marketing and driving the right target audience to the event
- Positioning your company as a thought leader within the social issue or theme of the movie
- Securing & using the theater venue including AV operation and film licensing
- Organizing and executing the event on-site (includes moderating event and panel or speaker discussions)
She launched over 60 theaters throughout Latin America in her previous role as Director of Marketing for Cinemark International.
Quotes from satisfied Documentary Events customers:
Diane arranged ‘Monday Mindfulness at the Movies’ which was a great way to kick off the new year with a film focused on wellness.
The audience was very receptive to receiving information through a film followed by a Q&A afterwards.
– Denette Mann, LPC-S, RPT-S, Certified in EMDR
Recovery at the movies far exceeded my expectations. Diane does a great job at bringing people together in a very comfortable atmosphere and creating an opportunity to engage, educate, and inspire them to action.
– Kurt Snyder, Executive Director, Heartview Foundation
The recovery movie nights that Diane organizes are a huge success in Texas. American Addiction Center offered tickets to clients and therapists and filled the theater. Diane did a wonderful job promoting the event and arranging the panel of experts.
– Eric Ayles, Regional Manager, American Addiction Centers’